Re-circumcision on Swedish guy 2nd February

tacktack

02 мар 2019, 16:02

Сообщение tacktack »

Hi!
I’m a Swedish guy in his early 20s and I decided I wanted to share with everyone on this forum about my circumcision correction surgery performed by Doctor Babykin Anton in Moscow.
When I was 19 I was circumcised at a public hospital and the surgery was very badly executed, resulting in an uneven scar and a remained tightness of the frenulum because the doctor refused to remove it. I was very unhappy with the result and decided to look into the alternatives of where I could get it fixed. A friend recommended Dr. Babykin Anton. I went on to this forum to read about other peoples experiences and looked at some ”before and after” photos and decided to contact him. It was the best thing I could have ever done.
After sending over some photos and discussing my situation we set the date of the surgery and I prepared for the trip.

The day of the surgery
I arrived at the clinic and signed up at the reception. Dr. Babykin then presented himself and I was taken to a room for an examination. We discussed the procedure and Dr. Babykin asked me where I would like the scar to be and told me how much skin he would be able to remove. After that there was a short wait and then I was called into the operating room for the procedure to start. It was a relatively painless surgery with a quick sting from the anaesthesia needle and only a few pinches from the cutting and stitching. Dr. Babykin was very professional and also made me feel comfortable by talking and asking questions. Then it was over as soon as it had started and I was showed back to the examination room where I was told to stay for a couple of hours before going home. They came in and checked on me every now and then to see that everything looked normal. Before I left the clinic Dr. Babykin went through the after care instructions on how I should treat the wound etc.

Healing process
The first couple of days I had a bit of swelling and a little bleeding every now and then. There was a slight discomfort when walking, but really not significant. I woke up a few times from erections at night which was sort of uncomfortable, but still manageable. I carefully followed the steps of cleaning the wound and changing the dressing and made sure I took care of myself in general (eating, sleeping and so on) and it really has shown good results. After 2,5 weeks Dr. Babykin gave me thumbs up on removing the stitches. Now its been 4 weeks exactly since the surgery and I could not be happier with the result. All the discomfort is gone and aesthetically the result is better than I could have ever imagined. I’m so happy with my penis! :)

So a final advice to everyone considering circumcision or re-circumcision: Don’t let anyone but Dr. Babykin do it!
He is a genius and is totally worth your time and money. And if you’re not Russian, like me, don’t worry! Dr. Babykin speaks good English, and the women at the reception, though they speak little, really make an effort to understand you and make you feel welcome.

Thank you Doctor for a great experience! Your level of professionalism and competence is rare and I really salute you for that. :D

tacktack

Before surgery:

Нажимая на спойлер, я подтверждаю,
что мне исполнилось 18 лет

Показать фото

Показать фото

Показать фото

Показать фото

One day after surgery:

Показать фото

Показать фото

Today, 4 weeks after surgery:

Показать фото

Показать фото

Показать фото

Показать фото

zol24

Re: Re-circumcision on Swedish guy 2nd February

02 мар 2019, 22:45

Сообщение zol24 »

Hi tacktack, thanks for the story, it is very interesting and useful for many patients who are still thinking.
The result is very good!

Best wishes.

Doctor
Специалист

11 мар 2019, 21:09

Сообщение Doctor »

Hello tacktack.
Thank you for a great report about your medical journey to Russia!
It will be very useful for our foreign patients who haven't chose yet where to do the procedure.

Thank you for such a high evaluation of our work! We do our best :roll:
I'm happy that you happy about result! It's most important in my work.

If you have time, please write about you condition in couple of month.

Best regards!

Cutalaot

15 апр 2019, 11:01

Сообщение Cutalaot »

Hi Tacktack
That was really an amazing improvement and I would like to have the same done to my penis. I have been thinking about visiting Dr Babykin for such a long time but I was worried about finding my way around Moscow as I only speak English. Would you be able to advise me as to the closest hotel and any other relevant information? Thank you so much.

tacktack

17 апр 2019, 04:08

Сообщение tacktack »

Hey Cutalaot and thank you!
I understand. I don’t think you need to worry though.

As for accommodation I stayed in an Airbnb flat which was very convenient for me. He spoke very good English and would always answer my questions. Maybe you should go for something like that too? If not I think booking a nearby hotel is just as fine! Speaking of distance I actually stayed in a whole other district than the clinic, in the opposite end of the city, but that was never really a problem. Transport, both metro and taxis, is cheap. I decided I would treat myself a few cabs after the surgery cause Dr Babykin suggested I shouldn’t walk around too much the following day so that the wound would get irritated or something.
Concerning language, I never felt that it was a big problem that I don’t speak Russian. A few misunderstandings here and there, as always when travelling abroad, but nothing major. And at the clinic you don’t have to worry about that at all.

And yeah, make sure you have 3G/4G on your phone. My phone was the most important thing I had with me during my stay. I mean... Google...! Download the Moscow map offline on Google Maps for the moments your connection is bad and you’ll find your way anyway.

Feel free to ask me anything! I’d be glad to help!

Dinar_1985

17 апр 2019, 15:35

Сообщение Dinar_1985 »

Cutalaot писал(а):
15 апр 2019, 11:01
Hi Tacktack
That was really an amazing improvement and I would like to have the same done to my penis. I have been thinking about visiting Dr Babykin for such a long time but I was worried about finding my way around Moscow as I only speak English. Would you be able to advise me as to the closest hotel and any other relevant information? Thank you so much.
[
Hi,
You can find the clinic on Google Maps
There are a lot of hotels in Moscow on any budget.

By the way, i came from Dubai for the re-circumcision and it worth of a long trip and stay in Moscow.
I would highly recommend Dr. Babykin to all my friends and relatives who will decide to do a circumcision.

Doctor
Специалист

18 апр 2019, 20:54

Сообщение Doctor »

Hello, Cutalaot.
In a week I'll write topic in English. It'll be information about our work and our clinic, and some technical detail for patients who is first time in Russia.
If I miss some aspects, please write your questions.

Don't worry about being in Russia (Moscow). Our country like Italy but colder and people have very poor English and don't smile. Or like Cheh republic but more rich and cleaner, with the same people.

Cutalaot

18 апр 2019, 22:52

Сообщение Cutalaot »

Hello to all of you that replied.
It is so amazing that we are all three, thousands of kilometers apart but we can almost instantly communicate.
Thanks Dinar_1985 for the Google map locations as I will use this when I book the hotel and to get to the clinic. Dinar was your result as good as tacktac?
Tacktac thanks so much for replying and your offer of further assistance. Is there anyway I could get in touch privately as I have lots of questions?
Dr Babykin. I don't need smiles. I will be happy to end up with a good result. That is more than enough for me😁

Dinar_1985

22 апр 2019, 09:34

Сообщение Dinar_1985 »

Hi Cutalaot,
I am more than happy with results! Dr. Babykin has huge experience on urology and particularly on circumcision. Don't worry for results, he will do the best. Unfortunately, i started to look for the doctor properly only when i needed a correction. After the surgery, you will need to follow list of required procedures and prescriptions. First 10 days just to keep clear the wound and change bandage few times a day. I beleive, they has translated after-surgery procedures.

Cutalaot

23 апр 2019, 23:21

Сообщение Cutalaot »

Thanks Dinar.
I also wish now that I had gone to Moscow the first time and had it properly done once and for all. I am so impressed that you were able to get yourself to the surgery all by yourself and it encourages me to do the same thing.

Doctor
Специалист

26 апр 2019, 18:22

Сообщение Doctor »

There is topic with information for foreign patients: viewtopic.php?t=100352

Cutalaot

26 апр 2019, 23:09

Сообщение Cutalaot »

Hi Doctor
Thanks for the information but please indicate what hotels are nearest to your clinic as booking.com does not give this information. If you have no knowledge of Moscow this is a problem. Ideally patients need to be within a few minutes walk of your clinic. Thanks in advance

Cutalaot

06 июл 2019, 15:26

Сообщение Cutalaot »

Swedish Guy, I think that your result is beautiful but the photos do not show if any mucosal skin remains.

Is it possible to remove all of it and if you do not suffer from Premature ejaculation how did this effect sensation.

I cannot decide if I want all mucosa off or to leave 1 or 3 mm. It is difficult to apply Emla cream so close without getting it on the glans so I am not sure what the effect would be. I have no problem and only want to make the operation for cosmetic reasons. Also if you remove all of the mucosa does the skin climb on to the top of the Corona when soft?

it seems that Dr Babykin sometimes leave a little bit of mucosa at the ventral crown of the Corona but this could be just the way some of the patients pull the skin for the photo.
Thanks again for your help.

Ответить