International patient - Circumcision revision

pbosel

26 апр 2019, 20:40

Сообщение pbosel »

Dear Dr. Babykin:

I am a (prospective) international patient from Germany. As I don't speak Russian (and just managed to sort a few Russian terms into being either "beverage" or "food" with the help of Google translate in order to register for this forum ;) ), I am writing in English.

I was circumcised a couple of years ago, but I am not satisfied with the result (see attached photos): The remaining inner skin in uncomfortable (tends to inflammations) and I ejaculate pretty quickly. I would want all the inner skin to be removed, both on the front side and on the back side.

Would that be possible? Please write if you need more photos in different settings.

Regards,

Patrick
Вложения

Нажимая на спойлер, я подтверждаю,
что мне исполнилось 18 лет

Показать фото

Показать фото

Показать фото

Doctor
Специалист

Re: International patient - Circumcision revision

28 апр 2019, 17:06

Сообщение Doctor »

Hello, Patrick.

Thank you for point out the difficulty of registering for users who don't speak Russian. I'll fix it.

It's not a problem to remove remaining prepuce and make the scar less visible.
But after surgery skin tension during erection will increase. You can evaluate it by yourself (move the scar just near glans of penis).
As I can see you want completely remove foreskin.

About premature ejaculation.
Please answer:
1. It was from the beginning of your sexual life, or started recently (maybe after your surgery)?
2. Average time of sex (sex should be regular).
3. Are condoms or anesthetics help to delay ejaculation?

Did you perform test with anesthetic?
  • If you apply spray or cream with anesthetic just to prepuce and scar (and have sex after that) - so it's an imitation of re-circumcision.
  • If you apply anesthetic also to the glans - you see what will be after re-circ with denervation of glans of penis
But after denervation glans won't feel anything! It's last line of treatment of premature ejaculation caused by high local sensitivity of penis.

pbosel

30 апр 2019, 10:10

Сообщение pbosel »

Dear Dr. Babykin:

Thank you so much for your detailed answer.

I do understand that there will be some tension if the remaining inner prepuce is completely removed. I did evaluate that by pulling the scar to the edge of the glans when having a full erection. The result seems to be okay.

Concerning the early ejaculation: I currently have sex about once a week. I have always been a bit quick (~ 1 minute), even before my first circumcision. I did a test by applying Lidocaine cream to the remaining inner prepuce and scar only, which resulted in a considerable improvement. So I hope that the re-circumcision will help.

I would love to combine a visit of beautiful Moscow with surgery at your clinic in early September. Is it okay to contact you again privately (by email) for example in July to ask for an appointment?

Again thank you so much.

Regards,

Patrick

Doctor
Специалист

06 май 2019, 21:12

Сообщение Doctor »

Hello, Patrick
It's better if you email me 3-4 weeks before the date you want to choose. But of course you can do it earlier.

Please tell the exact time of sex after lidocain application. It helps us to define will re-circumcision help to prolongate sex.

And I think this theme will be interesting to you: viewtopic.php?t=100352

If you have other questions - ask!

Ответить