Premature ejaculation - circumcision or denervation

tacktack

Premature ejaculation - circumcision or denervation

09 сен 2019, 17:41

Сообщение tacktack »

Hello Dr. Babykin.
It is tacktack again. First let me tell you again that I am highly satisfied with the results of the surgery. You did a wonderful job - viewtopic.php?t=100264

I contact you today to seek some advice concerning another issue. I don't know if I told you before surgery but actually my whole life I have been suffering from premature ejaculation. I last anywhere from 30-60 seconds in bed usually and a bit longer if I take many pauses.
At first I thought it was because of phimosis and that's one of the reasons I went through circumcision. Then I still had problems with it and I thought "well it must be because the doctor did not remove the frenulum", so I came to you and did a second circumcision. Unfortunately today I still have the same issues. It is really bothering me. I've tried the "start and stop" and "edgning" and other mental techniques but nothing works for me.
I read through your forum and did the test with topical anesthetic (emla cream) and it was such a difference. I could last several minutes. Without it I feel like the head of my penis is extremely sensitive.
My question to you Dr. Babykin. Do you think there is anything we could do about this situation?

tacktack

Doctor
Специалист

Re: Premature ejaculation - circumcision or denervation

13 сен 2019, 11:56

Сообщение Doctor »

Hello, tacktack!
I'm very glad that you're satisfied the result. It's very important for me and my co-workers.

I read our conversation by email but I don't see that we discuss premature ejaculation. So let's do it right now.
First of all we should find out what exactly cause ejaculation - "brain" or local sensitivity.
So you should perform test with local anesthetic (emla cream for instance - of course if you don't have allergic reaction to its components). In your case you apply cream only on glans of penis (cause foreskin and frenulum are already removed). After you wait 10-15 minutes til glans lost its sensitivity, wash penis to remove lacks of emla, and have sex.

Important conditions:
- sexual life must be often and regular
- if you don't have permanent sexual partner you can by artificial vagina in sex shop (to imitate sex)

Please tell me about you time in minutes:
1. before fist operation in Sweden
2. after first procedure
3. after our re-circumcision
4. after appliance of emla

tacktack

17 сен 2019, 13:23

Сообщение tacktack »

Yes I understand.
1. Before the first operation it would be anywhere from before penetration up to 1 minute after. Hard to control it and the arousal escalated very quickly from 0 to 10.
2. After the first procedure it all stayed the same.
3. After the re-circumcision things have gotten a little bit better. I still last about 1 minute but I can feel the orgasm approaching and building up more slowly instead of it coming like a surprise like it used to be.
4. First time after application I didn't notice much of a difference. I still ejaculated quickly but with less feeling. Although the 2nd and 3rd day I applied a more generous amount and now I do see results. It takes around 4 to 5 minutes now, which is a big difference to me.

Doctor
Специалист

21 сен 2019, 01:20

Сообщение Doctor »

tacktack,
your result is not very significant - 1 to 5 min. So you should decide is constant loss of sensitivity convenient to you. I mean is erection and orgasm good while you don't feel the glans of penis?
Maybe you should take more time after appliance of emla (10-15 min). To total lossvof sensitivity.

My advice is to have sex without any sense in glans (with emla) for a long period (1-2 month of regular sex life). So you will see is you satisfied sex without local sensitivity of glans.

Tell me please about time of sex while you drunk of has a hangover.

tacktack

14 окт 2019, 11:57

Сообщение tacktack »

Hello doctor!
I performed sex with the emla cream about 4 times a week during 3 weeks now and have gotten used to the sensations. I now ejaculate after 10 minutes or longer depending on position. Sometimes I have to stop to calm myself down but the difference from before is that I feel like I have much more control over my climax than usually. Orgasms are still intense (and are felt more in the whole body) even though I removed the sensitivity of the glans. Actually I would say it feels better because it is not as overwhelming as before.
I did not have sex while drunk during these last 3 weeks but from my earlier experience it has always made me last a little bit longer.

Tacktack

Doctor
Специалист

17 окт 2019, 14:41

Сообщение Doctor »

"climax" or this is T9 (autochange)??

You made a very good experiment. Now you are sure that you have good erection and comfort feelings (not sense) during sex and orgasm/ejaculation.
So we can perform denervation of glans of penis.

When you decide to come please email me.

Ответить