Straightening, selective denervation and low circumcision - Forigen Patient

Usauser

17 фев 2020, 23:42

Сообщение Usauser »

hello,

I am very interested in getting surgery at your office. I am seeking straightening and selective denervation (as well as included low circumcision).

I am wondering if you have any prepared information about the visa process for an American wishing to travel to you for surgery. I am also wondering what the combined cost for these procedures would be.

Doctor
Специалист

Re: Straightening, selective denervation and low circumcision - Forigen Patient

18 фев 2020, 08:47

Сообщение Doctor »

Hello Usauser.
Of course it's better to perform all surgeries in 1 visit. And it's much cheaper.
Today the cost of penile straightening is 70.000 rub. (It's included circumcision and frenuloplasty if there was no surgeries before).
Denervation of glans is +16.000 higher.

If you need some paper from clinic to get visa, please tell me.
(In a week we are waiting for our patient from England. He get visa without any confirmation from clinic).

Please make photos, in erection.
And as you are going to do denervation we should discuss all the details.
Tell me about your usual time of sex.
And do you use local anesthetics?

Usauser

24 фев 2020, 18:30

Сообщение Usauser »

Hello doctor!

Thank you for taking the time to review my situation. It has taken me a while to get photos to you but they are now attached. As you can see I have already been circumcised. That procedure was done about 3 years ago and did improve premature ejaculation, but there is still room for improvement. Regarding my curve it is not very extreme but does cause problems for sex as the left side bends some during intercourse and makes things difficult. The bend also causes the head to twist clockwise a little, especially when flaccid.

I am hoping that straightening is possible and would improve intercourse quality. I would like my circumcision to be the tightest you are able to make, I do not mind tension. By my judgment it seems like 1.5cm to 2cm more skin could be removed. I would like the incision to be immediately under the head with no inner skin left at all. Can you tell me what could be possible? Please let me know if you need additional photos.

I have tried the lidocaine test but only with myself and don't currently have a regular sex partner. Without lidocaine I am around 5 minutes but would like to achieve about 10 to 15. The lidocaine on head and remaining inner skin caused me to be about 25 minutes when I tried alone.

My last question is about the large vein in the top of the shaft. Would it be possible to reduce its appearance while I am getting everything else done?
Вложения

Нажимая на спойлер, я подтверждаю,
что мне исполнилось 18 лет

Показать фото

Показать фото

Показать фото

Doctor
Специалист

25 фев 2020, 01:26

Сообщение Doctor »

Hello Usauser!
Yes, we can))

Make the scar to be just near the glans.
Make your penis straight.
Reduce penile skin.
Remove remainings of frenulum (I don't see exactly if you have them).
Make a denervation of the glans. (Please tell me about quality of your erection after applying of anesthetic. It's better to use artificial vagina if you don't have regular partner. And tell me if it's comfortable without sensitiveness of glans.)
Remove this vein.

When do you want to do surgery?

Usauser

26 фев 2020, 00:19

Сообщение Usauser »

I am trying to determine when the best time for my trip would be. I think September.

I have attached a photo of my flaccid state. It shows the vein I am wanting to remove from the top of shaft and also the clockwise turn of the penis head.

Would removing this vein cause any problems to penis function or other risks? Do the photos give you any idea how much more skin you could remove to achieve the tightest circumcision possible?

I will get an artificial vagina, as you suggested, and will return with the results from lidocaine.

Thank you for your replies.
Вложения

Показать фото

Doctor
Специалист

27 фев 2020, 21:04

Сообщение Doctor »

Usauser
Don't worry about vein which will be removed. It looks quite big so everybody think that vein is very important. But that's wrong.
Penis has a lot of veins, so function will be just the same.

I can make tight circumcision but tension shouldn't be very high. Or it can cause problem in erection.

Make test with lidocaine and tell me about your results. You can use creme with local anesthetics, not just lidocaine spray.

recut2022

18 фев 2022, 15:20

Сообщение recut2022 »

Hello, it's a similar subject with me, except for the straightening.
i'm interested in a low and very tight recirc with perhaps a partial glans denervation too,

Ответить