Circumcision correction of foreign patient 2019-12-04

KrilleFP

09 июл 2020, 13:50

Сообщение KrilleFP »

Background:

I had a circumcision in 2009. Unfortunately I wasn’t very educated in the topic and accepted a random doctor to perform the operation, which didn’t turn out satisfactory. The scarring was unsightly, and I realized he had in fact removed a lot of shaft skin, and left most of the foreskin as well as the frenulum.

I took me some years to understand that I could, and should, have a re-circumcision. I did more research this time, and found a doctor who had a very good reputation, but he said it was “impossible” to do what I wanted, i.e. completely remove the foreskin and frenulum, because there was too little skin left. Standing in front of an “expert” I took this as a fact, and let him do this half-done work, which by all means brought an improvement, but left me still dissatisfied.

One year later I heard about Dr Babykin in Moscow. Had I only did that earlier! I contacted him and asked him if he could help me, trying to be clear in every single, and it turned out that it was not impossible at all! To make it short: Dr B. offered a time for operation a month ahead, and I made all the necessary arrangements for a trip to Moscow, where I arrived one day before surgery.

The procedure:

I turned up at the clinic, which was as clean and tidy as the royal castle (I know the clinic has moved to a new location closer to city now), where I was welcomed by a friendly receptionist. I signed the necessary papers and was showed to an examination room to undress, where Dr B. turned up after a while to make the final examination and clear out all details a last time.

The next thing was going to the operation room, strip naked, lie down on the operation table and let Dr B. and his assistant Dr Malakhova start their work. The only thing that hurt was the injection of anaesthetics into the penis, but that was quick and nothing to wine about. Slightly surprising is that an erection is induced, which felt a bit strange. (As far as I understand this is done by injecting saline in the banded penis, to facilitate for the doctor to make a precise work, and oddly enough it’s not practiced by many doctors.) It seemed that Dr B. and M. are very used to work together, and cooperate well. I didn’t look at the watch, but I think the operation took about an hour. For me as a patient it was very easy – I only had to lie still, and let the doctors do the work!

After operation I was showed back to the examination room to rest for some hours. Dr B. is unusual in that way, he doesn’t want the patients to leave immediately, but stay for a while to make sure no unexpected bleedings or other complications occur. I strongly recommend his patients to bring something to eat, fruit, chocolate, or likely: The waiting was longer than expected, so my blood-sugar was running down in my feet (I get hungry every two hours). I had brought a good book to read, but had failed to consider this detail. Anyway, finally Dr B. gave me detailed advice and instructions for the aftercare, and I could finally go back to the hotel and return home the next day.

But Dr B. doesn’t leave you there! We had a lot of e-mail contact the next weeks, where I reported about the healing progress, which was totally problem-free. Just follow the instructions, and thee is almost impossible that any severe complications will occur. I was surprised that the healing turned out so smoothly, and after only a few days my penis looked as if there had never been an operation – only the sutures behind the glans revealed the fact.

Result:

After a month my penis was ready for use, and functioned as well as before, and the physical (and also psychological) pleasure emanating from it was even heightened. The itching and soreness that I had previously felt in periods were completely disappeared. Not to forget the fact that I was now totally content with the aesthetic appearance of my “little friend”!

My impression of Dr Babykin:

Dr Babykin seems to be doing miracles, but there is no magic behind the results of his work. The “secret” is education, experience and meticulous handwork. And when I say meticulous, I mean that Dr B. is like a Swiss watchmaker, though working with circumcision. He doesn’t leave one single detail to chance.
In addition, I get the impression that Dr B. is as devoted to his work as a missionary, and – this is just speculation from me – is unusually confident in his skills, and therefor take on tasks that other doctors (even skilled ones) would say are “impossible”.

Dr B. as well as the rest of his team were very friendly and professional, and did their very best to be helpful. The result of their work is in world class.

The cost:

Dr B. doesn’t charge more than other skilled and well-reputed doctors in Europe. Considering the service and the outcome, I consider his price list as very moderate. An American doctor at his level would have charged probably the double, or triple price, so I would recommend even American males to take the trip to Moscow, if they can only stand the long journey!

Travel to Moscow for surgery?!

Yes, absolutely, why not? Apart from the annoying extra expenses and troubles to get a visa, it is well worth to make this trip. Moscow has its own charm and isn’t one of those standardized, streamlined, gentrified cities you’ve already seen so many times. Nowadays there is also signs with latin letters in the metro, which makes it very easy to travel around in town. And Russian people can be very nice and friendly, don’t believe anything else!

Advice to men who are considering circumcision or other genital surgery:

I strongly recommend anyone to turn to Dr Babykin. It’s a safe choice, with minimal risk of disappointment or complications. If this isn’t possible for you, be very careful when you choose the doctor to make surgery on your best friend! Make sure that you go through - and agree on - all details, before you schedule any arrangements. Should the doctor neglect your request, or refuse to discuss details - turn to another one. If the doctor says that something is “impossible”, you should ask someone else.
If you come to Dr B. you’re going to find that he makes sure he’s understood everything you want and that every detail is sorted out, and he will also make sure that you understand everything he says about what he can, can’t and will do. As I said, no single detail is neglected.
(And no, Dr B. didn’t pay me for writing this, nor did he give me a price reduction!)

Photo appendix:
You can all see which photos are from before and which are from after surgery by Dr Babykin!
Before surgery

Нажимая на спойлер, я подтверждаю,
что мне исполнилось 18 лет

Показать фото

After re-circ by Dr. Anton Babykin

Нажимая на спойлер, я подтверждаю,
что мне исполнилось 18 лет

Показать фото

Ответить