Подтяжка кожи мошонки и пениса

Paul C

07 июн 2021, 07:10

Сообщение Paul C »

Hi! I'd like to get a surgery to reduce some extra skin. I wanted to get a video consultation but I was told you don't do it, so... Can you tell looking at photos what kind/kinds of surgery I need to fix my problems and how much it is gonna cost?
1. The skin of the scrotum is loose back to front and side to side and some turkey neck. It makes walking, sitting and sleeping etc uncomfortable. I would like the skin tightened here as much as possible. Is it possible to tighten the skin of the penis shaft without a second circumcision? If not I possibly need a circumcision near the top of the shaft to remove damaged skin and tighten the loose shaft skin in general. But I’m concerned about scaring on the shaft from a circumcision

Нажимая на спойлер, я подтверждаю,
что мне исполнилось 18 лет

Показать фото

2. The skin of the perineum is loose back to front and side to side. It makes walking, sitting and sleeping etc uncomfortable. I would like the skin tightened here

Нажимая на спойлер, я подтверждаю,
что мне исполнилось 18 лет

Показать фото

3. I'm not sure about exact date I arrive to Moscow, currently I'm in process of getting visa so it could take about 3 weeks or so and once it's done I can get a plane ticket and surgery appointment. Is your schedule very tight? Let's say if I request an appointment in 3 weeks from now, is it gonna be possible?

Ответить